How IoT changes your (business) game
OPEN INFO SESSION
Thursday November 30 (Dutch SPOKEN)
14:00 – 16:00 Melle (BE)
Uw inschrijving is geregistreerd!
Increase competitive advantage with IoT
Learn how IoT can increase the competitive advantage of a classic product. Jannes Van de maele explains how to turn an ordinary bike into a recurring services generator. And Jan Lagast will explain how such an innovation gives traditional product manufacturers a great chance to move ahead of the pack.
The connected bike
A bike traditionally leaves the factory towards the dealer, and that’s where it all ends for the manufacturer. The product seldom returns to the factory (or it’s bad news). And the dealer is the one that has all the power, since that is where the end customer is hooked in. Internet of Things shifts the power. By introducing sensors and a digital platform, the bike is connected to the manufactur over its life-time, returning valuable data. And that turns the manufacturer into a game changer, who can help the dealer win as well.
This is true for most products, whether that be textile products, party equipment, complex machines or basic equipement & tools, baby care, .. you name it. When you can manufacture it, you can now add IoT and become the leader of the competitive field.
Thrusday 30 November, 14h - 16h.
Guest speakers Jan Lagast (Managing Partner) and Jannes Van de maele (COO Bagaar).
Who should attend?
- B2B Directors
- B2B Innovative Product Manufacturers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________
- You want to increase the advantage over your competitors.
- You want to turn a product into a recurring service.
- It's free, upon registration.
Jannes Van de maele
- COO of Bagaar
- Internet of Things expert with many years of digitization experience.
- Business Success Architect
- More than 25 years of experience in the field of Industrial Sales & Marketing Management