How to motivate B2B branding in your 2018 budget.
OPEN INFO SESSION
Tuesday October 24 (Dutch SPOKEN)
14:00 – 16:00 Melle (BE)
Uw inschrijving is geregistreerd!
Motive no 1 > no I4.0 sales without B2B branding
B2B companies did not need much branding. Sales did its job, and as long ast they got the right big orders, everyone was happy. The issue is, sales will not bring in the right orders any longer, as soon as Industry 4.0 sets in. Unless marketing helps them with effective branding and corporate communications.
However, this is a new investment for many CEOs, who were not used to incorporating communications as a strategic asset. And that leaves the marketing & communications managers with a major challenge to convince them to budget B2B branding.
How to motivate B2B branding in your 2018 budget
When preparing your 2018 budget, you might need some ideas on how to motivate the CEO to increase the B2B budget and include a branding exercise for next year. That's why you should join this open info session (for free).
Tuesday 24 October, 14h - 16h.
Guest speakers Jan Lagast (Managing Partner) and Daniël Clovin (Marketing Advisor).
Who should attend?
- B2B Marketing Directors
- B2B Marketing Communications Managers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
____________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________
- To motivate your future budget.
- Make it easier to sell your ideas to the CEO.
- It's free, upon registration.
- Marketing Success Architect Forte
- More than 15 years of experience in B2B Branding and Marcom
- Business Success Architect
- More than 25 years of experience in the field of Industrial Sales & Marketing Management
- Business Success Lead
- 10 years of experience as Director in Industrial business